Wednesday, January 13, 2010

SO YOU WANT TO WRITE A BOOK

Lots of exciting stuff going on at Borderline Publishing this month, so exciting that I would (and used to) do it all for free. I'm planning book launch parties, writing press releases, scheduling book tours, brainstorming cover ideas, and collecting endorsements. I'm a dreamer and this is a dream job. If you're like me, you'll be thrilled to see what Borderline is offering for 2010...
This is the first in a series of six free writing workshops to be held around the valley. I hope to see you at North Star Books on January 30th from ten to noon. Please let me know if you have any questions.

And as for future blogs, this is what you can expect from me:

Monday--Marketing

Wednesday--Writing Prompt

Friday--Off the Top of My Head

No comments:

Post a Comment