Thursday, April 1, 2010

CONFERENCE CALL

For the first time I will be attending the Oregon Chrisitan Writer's Coaching Conference as a member of the faculty. In the past I've made great connections with editors and agents and even gotten endorsements for my work from authors like Melody Carlson. So I'm very excited to give back.

This year I'll be representing Borderline Publishing as well as selling books by our Christian authors. Books like:
  1. Grace for the Raging Storm by Phyllis Vavold--about her growth through the tragedy of learning to walk again after the head-on collision with joyriding teenagers that killed her husband.
  2. Domestic Diva by Debbie Bridgewater--on how to live Proverbs 31 in the 21st century.
  3. 90% Right can be 100% Wrong by Todd Bennett--outlining the core principles for finding your full potential.
  4. The Boardunders Club Series by T.A. Smith--middle-grade mysteries with four skateboard sleuths.

I love working with our Christian authors, and I hope to find some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment